A prayerful way to invite family, friends, and neighbors
to a new relationship with Jesus Christ and the Catholic Church.
As Catholics today, we all know the heartache of seeing people we care about drifting away from their faith. We wonder what we can do to help. One powerful answer is to join Partners in Mercy, Partners in Mission—a new fellowship of Catholics who are actively supporting Paulist Evangelization Ministries (PEM) and the Paulist Fathers in reaching out to those who are not connected to the Church. Watch the video below to learn more.
How You Can Help
When you join Partners in Mercy, Partners in Mission you help PEM share the joy of the Gospel through prayer, active ministry, and financial support. As a Partner, you promise to:
- Pray for the Church’s evangelizing mission every day.
- Reach out to those who are not connected to the Church.
- Donate to PEM at whatever level you can afford.
- Share outreach materials with your pastor to support parish evangelization efforts.
- Encourage others to join Partners in Mercy, Partners in Mission.
- Remember PEM in your Will or Trusts.
- Download and pray the Partners in Mercy, Partners in Mission prayer.
How Partners in Mercy, Partners in Mission Works
As Partners, the Paulist Fathers and you work together to pray for and reach those who no longer practice their Catholic faith and those who are not active in any church.
- You join your fellow missionary disciples and the Paulist Fathers in Partners in Mercy, Partners in Mission by supporting our work through a donation that you can afford.
- You send us the names of family members, friends, neighbors, coworkers—anyone you care about who is not connected to the Church—who you would like us to pray for with you.
- We celebrate two Masses for your intentions every month: 1) for the intentions of those you’ve asked us to hold up in prayer; and 2) for your intentions, as our Partner.
- You receive five copies, (4x per year), of The Good News-letter filled with inspiring images and examples of faith in our lives to share with those you are praying for and to read yourself.
- You receive information you can share with your pastor about PEM webinars, online training for Catholic evangelization, and printed materials for parishes to help support even more outreach to those without a church home.
- You receive substantial discounts on evangelization materials available through our PEM online stores. Partners who contribute at the St. Paul the Apostle level receive 20% off all items, and Partners contributing at the Apostle level receive a 10% discount.
We each have a role to play in building God’s kingdom. Do something beautiful, prayerful, and active for the people you care about. Join Partners in Mercy, Partners in Mission and become an instrument of the Holy Spirit in sharing the joy of the Gospel.
– Fr. Frank DeSiano, CSP,
Paulist Evangelization Ministries
If you have any questions about Partners in Mercy, Partners in Mission contact us at email@example.com.
Yes, Fr. DeSiano, I will join Partners in Mercy, Partners in Mission and support Paulist Evangelization Ministries at one of the three levels below!
Disciple Level $5-20 every month
Apostle Level $21-50 every month
St. Paul the Apostle Level $51-and above every month
Thank you for your support!