Expanding Our Connections Through the Signs of God’s Love
This booklet provides discussion and sharing material for six sessions—all of them focused on the sacraments. Parishioners can explore together, in an accessible way, how the sacraments connect them to God and to each other. With discussion questions, prayer, and references for further reading in the United States Catholic Catechism for Adults – these inexpensive booklets will serve many parishioners.
- Session 1: The Basic Connection (Baptism and Confirmation)
- Session 2: At The Lord’s Feast (Eucharist)
- Session 3: The Healing Touch (Anointing of the Sick)
- Session 4: Finding and Making Peace (Reconciliation)
- Session 5: Holy Love (Matrimony)
- Session 6: A Priestly Life (Holy Orders)