Your Parish Questionnaire for ENVISION
You have not viewed any products recently.
The ENVISION process builds on data from your own parish!
In collaboration with PNCEA, the Center for Applied Research in the Apostolate (CARA) administers the Parish Planning Survey specifically designed for use in conjunction with ENVISION.
This specially designed survey helps to:
- Surface parishioner needs and concerns about the parish.
- Assess how parishioners see evangelization being carried out in the parish
- Assess how parishioners individually live and share their faith
- Establish a baseline of parishioner satisfaction for making future comparisons
- Gather data to use in planning the future direction of the parish
CARA provides help with the survey design, the processing of collected data, and a detailed parish report, at a specially reduced cost of $2,750.00 for ENVISION parishes.
CARA will contact parishes who participate in ENVISION to guide them through the preparation and administration of the survey. This assures that your future will be built upon actual data from your parishioners. The final report from CARA will include:
- An Executive Summary of the findings for selected topics.
- A demographic profile of respondents.
- A narrative report with tables and charts illustrating:
- How parishioners perceive the effectiveness of the parish in implementing the three goals of Go and Make Disciples, A National Plan and Strategy for Catholic Evangelization.
- How likely parishioners are to implement the three goals of Evangelization in their own lives.
- The strengths and weaknesses of parish ministries.
- An analysis of parishioner responses to the open-ended question: "What is the most important issue for our parish to address in the next 1 to 3 years?
- A parish data sheet presenting the response frequencies for each item on the survey.